Welcome to our recipes page where you can find any free & printable recipe by simply searching for an ingredient or selecting from our list below. Access our lovely recipes from around the site and stay up-to-date with our up coming events by clicking on the “Follow The Wooden Boat” box at the bottom of this page.
All of our delicious NUOC CHAM Recipes are authentic and incredibly simple. We recommend you cook 2 -3 recipes to be enjoyed with a side of steamed rice with 4-6 people to truly embrace the traditional Vietnamese dining culture.
- Chicken Wings (Ga Chien) - As an appetizer or as a side dish with rice and vegetables, you won't be able to just have a few. Add a few red chili's to spice things up!
- Crispy Fish (Ca Chien) – with wilted greens - Wonderful recipe to serve whole fish this way. The fattier the fish, the more splendid the compliment of flavours from our NUOC CHAM.
- Noodles (Bun) - Simply delicious. Boiled, stir-fry, hot or cold, Nuoc Cham works it's magic with any kind of noodle. Feel free to adapt this recipe to suit your families tastes and preferences.
- Rice & Egg (Com Trung) – Cabbage Salad - This recipe is simply divine. Our NUOC CHAM elevates the humble egg to spectacular heights! You can add a variety of other toppings such as pickled vegetables, grilled & poached meats to your rice bowl for an incredibly healthy and quick meal.
- Spot Prawns & Penne Pasta w/ Basil Roasted Eggplant - A simply luscious and elegant dinner just for the two of you. A west coast favourite, the spot prawn pairs well with the subtle bitterness of the eggplant, and our delicious Nuoc Cham sauce brings it all together!
- Spring Roll (Cha Gio) - Paired up with our NUOC CHAM, your appetizer of spring rolls and dip will be the talk of the party!
- Spring Rolls & Lettuce Wraps (Cha Gio Rau Cuon) - Buy pre-made spring rolls from your local grocer, bake/fry them as directed, add fresh & seasonal leaf lettuces, herbs, vegetables and devour to the last bite. If you're feeling inspired, follow our easy recipe for home-made spring rolls for the full benefits of a home cooked meal.
- Stir-Fry Beef w/ Watercress Salad - Nuoc Cham Recipe - Stir-Fry Beef w/ Watercress Salad